Armand Van Helden - Entra Mi Casa (1998)

A piece of music strictly for adult ears only by the infamous Armand Van Helden from his 1998 album '2 Future 4U'


Lyrics:

Armand Van Helden - Entra Mi Casa (1998)




“Anyone with a taste for adult entertainment
I don’t know what you are talking ’bout.
I’m talking ’bout sex. I am talking about sex
………………..
Entra, ->come in
entra a mi casa papi,-> come in to my house daddy
y quita tus zapatos,-> and take off your shoes
sientate.->sit down
quieres algo de beber??-> anything to drink??
entonces ta’bien-> ok then
quita tu camisa par mi -> take off your shirt for me
yo quiere ver tu cuerpo -> i wanna see your body
hmmm asi -> hmmm like that
oh!
tu quiere que yo quite mi camisa tambien?-> you want me to take off my shirt too?
hmm
si, pero tu necesitas besar mi tetitas ->ok, but you need to kiss my tits
mira que duro esta-> look! how hard it is
y tu bicho es tan duro-> and your “bicho” is so hard
ay que grande-> ay! and big!
uh
yo puedo tocar tu huevito papi?->can i touch your nuts daddy?
si?-> yes
………………
Touch me right there
………………
tocame alli->Touch me right there
oh si
………………
Slide your tongue baby, up and down my ass.
Make it nice and wet.
You like to see those juices coming out on your face?
Make this Puerto-Rican feel sooooo good.
………………
ahora te tas representando como a mi me guta!-> now you’re representing the way i like
ay mira que caliente tu eres,-> look how hot you are
a mi me gusta eso-> i like that
oh papi-> oh daddy
toca mi culo-> touch my ass
como pasa tu lengua-> slide your tongue
por mi culo-> up and down my ass
si-> yes
hey papi?
dame tu bicho en mi culo tambien-> put your”bicho” in my ass too
duro->hard
duro->hard
hmm
……………..
let me get on top
hmm
you make me feel so good
Yeah, just f**k me
……………..
chicha conmigo papi->f**k with me daddy
dame ese bicho duro-> give me that hard “bicho”
ay papi, eso duele mucho-> ay daddy, that really hurts
no te para papi, no te para-> don’t stop daddy, fdon’t stop
dame mas-> gimme more
dame mas-> gimme more
ay que rico
asi eso que yo te guta-> that’s what i like!
oh papi
dios auidame-> God Help Me!!!
que rico-> so good
ay que rico-> ay! soo good
hey papi duro-> hard daddy
mas duro-> harder
mas rapido-> faster
hey no,te vas a venir-> hey no, don’t cum yet
no te vengas, no te vengas no-> don’t cum, don’t cum no!
quitalo bicho-> take it out!
quitalo bicho->take it out!
rapido->fast
mira to’s los jugos que ta saliendo-> look at those juices coming out
ta escurrando por tu cara-> sliping down your face
en tu mano-> in yourhand
en todos laos-> everywhere
mira todos mis jugos-> look all my jiuces
te guta??-> you like it?
quieres probarlos papi?-> wanna taste them daddy?
………………..
oh!
let me stop
cause I don’t want you to cum yet
hm hmm papi eso no
(hm hm papi. I said no.)
I want you to get buckwild with me.
just pull my hair
slap my ass
………………..
hmm
papi chulito
que rico
………………..
Damn, I feel so good I wanna cry

No comments:

Post a Comment