Street Parade feat. Maury - Respect! (2007)

Soundtrack to my Morning: perhaps a bit heavy on the message, but I like it. Incidentally, this was also the lead track to Zurich's Street Parade in 2007, Switzerland's answer to Berlin's Love Parade in its heyday...
Street Parade feat. Maury - Respect! (2007) Lyrics: Life is filled with so many contradictions We're so different, underneath we're all the same Six billion different minds sharing one single world We're all trying to survive, we're living our lives Used the world forgetting how much it can take If we continue to harm our nature we harm ourselves We gotta protect our world With all the respect we have in us Though we gotta infect the world With love to reject the disease You gotta respect yourself Whatever you need is in your reach We can make this a better world To learn somebody has to teach you will start to see a difference In the way that others hold you in a steam This goes just round and round than growing deep from within We can learn to stand up tall and face a danger Building bridges you and I can walk across Let's stand together for all our nature just play your part We gotta protect our world With all the respect we have in us Though we gotta infect the world With love to reject the disease You gotta respect yourself Whatever you need is in your reach We can make it a better world To learn somebody has to teach I don't mean another world, talking to my generation And I'm gonna spread the word, gotta listen what I'm saying I don't need another world talking to every nation You know I'm gonna spread the word, gotta listen what I'm saying You gotta respect yourself We gotta protect our world With all the respect we have in us We can make it a better world We gotta protect our world For you and for me Just got to feel free We'll make it up this time We gotta protect our world With all the respect we have in us Though we gotta infect the world With love to reject the disease You gotta respect yourself Whatever you need is in your reach We can make this a better world To learn somebody has to teach You gotta respect yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment