Take That - Do What You Like (1991)

Take That - Do What You Like (1991) UK#82 Lyrics: Sugar sweet, if only they all knew Jam, can't spread no more you've took my bread Energy, just work, no rest or play Me, myself I'd rather be alone again So you can do what you like -Do what you like No need to ask me -Do what you want Do what you like -Do what you like No need to tell me -Do what you want Cherry pie, you're not as cute as me Ice, could never be as cold as you Recipe, you stir me up inside Me, myself I'd rather be alone again So you can do what you like -Do what you like No need to ask me -Do what you want Do what you like -Do what you like No need to tell me -Do what you want So you can do what you like -Do what you like No need to ask me -Do what you want Do what you like -Do what you like No need to tell me -Do what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment