Stonebridge & Therese - Take Me Away (2004)

Stonebridge & Therese - Take Me Away (2004) UK#9 Lyrics: (Aaah!) (Aayh!) When you`re away at work I`m seeing this other guy He`s treating me really well You know I don`t ask for much It`s so hard to be alone You`re always gone It`s so hard to be alone You`re always gone Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Wanna feel the music take me away Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music take me away (Heey!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I (Yeaaah, yay!) Wanna feel the music take me away (Yaay-iih-yaay-iih-yaay!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music (Aaah!) take me away (Heey!) Sorry to break your heart (But you don`t really give me much choice, do ya) I have to live my life (And all I wanna do is to dance and have fun) It`s so hard when you`re away I`m all alone It`s so hard when you`re away I`m all alone Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Wanna feel the music take me away (Yaay-iih-yaay-iih-yaay!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music (Aaah!) take me away I... Ah-ah-ah-ah-I (Wanna dance, wanna da...!) Wanna feel the music take me away (Yaay-iih-yaay-iih-yaay!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I (Aaah!) Feel the beat and the music take me away I... Oh-uuooh-uuooh-oh-uuooh I wanna tell you this, my love (Aaah!) I... Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Wanna feel the music take me away Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music take me away Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Wanna feel the music take me away Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music take me away Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Wanna feel the music take me away (Yaaay-iih-yaaay-iih-yaay!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I Feel the beat and the music take me away (Hey!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I (Yeaaah, yay!) Wanna feel the music take me away (Wanna dance, wanna da...!) Ah-ah-ah-ah-I (Heeey!) Feel the beat and the music take me away (Hey!) (Yaaay-iih-yaaay-iih-yaay!) (Wanna dance the night...) (Uuuhuuh!) (Uuh-uh-uuh-uh-ooh!) (Huh-yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment