Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody (2009)

Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody (2009) AT#1, DE#2, CH#3, NL#4, SWE#4, GRE#10, FIN#13 Lyrics: Break your happy home Learn to sing along To the music, to the music Clap your hands and shake On a summer's day To the music, to the music I'm falling in love with your favourite song I'm gonna sing it all night long I'm gonna dance with somebody Dance with somebody Dance, dance, dance I'm gonna dance with somebody When you're all alone We become your home Where the music, where the music When your love's away, and you feel betrayed We're the music, sweet music I'm falling in love with your favourite song I'm gonna sing it all night long I'm gonna dance with somebody Dance with somebody Dance, dance, dance Dance... I'm falling in love with your favourite song I'm gonna sing it all night long I'm gonna dance with somebody Dance with somebody Dance, dance, dance

No comments:

Post a Comment