D Guetta & K Rowland - When Love Takes Over (2009)

David Guetta & Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over (2009) CH#1, CZK#1, EuroHot100#1, HUN#1, IRL#1, ISR#1, IT#1, SVK#1, UK#1, BE#2, DE#2, DK#2, FR#2, NL#2, SWE#2, AT#3, ES#4, NOR#4, AUS#6, FIN#7, NZ#7, CAN#22, BRZ#52, US#76 Lyrics: It's complicated It always is That’s just the way it goes Feels like I waited so long for this I wonder if it shows Head under water Now i can't breath And never felt so good ‘Cause i can feel it coming over me I wouldn’t stop it if i could When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) You know you can’t deny When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) ‘Cause something’s here tonight Give me a reason I gotta know Do you feel it too? Cant you see me here on overload And this time I blame you Looking out for you to hold my hand It feels like I could fall Now love me right, like I know you can We could lose it all When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) You know you can’t deny When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) ‘Cause something’s here tonight When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) You know you can’t deny When love takes over (yeah-ee-eah) ‘Cause something’s here tonight Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment