Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection (1984)

Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection (1984) IT#8, IRL#8, UK#10, BE#15, NZ#18, NL#26, CAN#39, US#82
Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection by trashfan Lyrics: What can I do to make light Of this dull dull day What switch can I pull To illuminate the way Show me one direction I will not question again For a warm injection Is all I need to calm the pain We all need a love (resurrection, just a little divine intervention) We all need a love (resurrection just a little divine intervention) What seed must I sow To replenish this barren land Teach me to harvest, I want you to grow in my hand Let's be optimistic, Let's say that we won't toil in vain If we pull together We'll never fall apart again We all need a love (resurrection, just a little divine intervention) We all need a love (resurrection, just a little divine intervention) We need love Resurrection (We need a little love) We need a divine (intervention) Show me one direction I will not question again For a warm injection Is all I need to calm the pain We all need a love (resurrection, just a little divine intervention) We all need a love (resurrection just a little divine intervention) We need love Resurrection We need love (we need a love resurrection) (Just a little divine intervention)

No comments:

Post a Comment