Yves LaRock - Rise Up (2007)

Yves 'Larock' Cheminade, born 1977, is one of world’s most recognised producers from Switzerland. Over the past few years Yves has been behind a string of international cross-over hits such as 'Rise Up'. Taking influence from a wide musical spectrum, Yves' production style brings together elements of House, Hip-Hop, R&B, Ragga, Reggae and Electro, with particular fable for Africanism.
In the summer of 2007 'Rise Up' began rocking dance floors and its potential was quickly recognised picking up major support from Kiss FM and BBC Radio One in the UK. The commercial response was phenomenal and demand soared. The track went on to be licensed to 28 labels throughout the world and released in 48 countries, charting in as many. I love the video to it. Vocals come courtesy of Jaba.


Yves LaRock - Rise Up (2007)
GRE#1, ROM#1, FIN#3, RUS#4, IT#4, NL#5, POR#5, LEB#6, CAN#7, FR#8, BE#10, UK#13, CH#16, NOR#18, ES#24, IRL#31, SWE#32, DK#47, AT#58, MEX#58, DE#72



Lyrics:

My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!
My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!
Eh... eh...

Rise up,
Don't falling down again
Rise up,
Love like I broke the chains

I tried to fly a while so high
Direction: sky!
I tried to fly a while so high
Direction: sky!

My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!
My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!
My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!
My dream is to fly
Over the rainbow, so high!

No comments:

Post a Comment