Freemasons Remixes

Anybody who knows me well knows that I am probaby the proverbial 'No.1 Fan' of the Freemasons. Having had trouble with the dear knee, I have been unable to attend my beloved Sunday afternoon 'congregation' at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, the RVT... - and of there's a God, he/she/it will make sure I'll soon be able to join the decadent frolicking once more... In the meantime, if you do have a party to host or attend, these 16 songs should start you off well... :-)

Freemasons feat. Siedah Garrett - Rain Down Love



Freemasons feat. Amanda Wilson - Watchin'



Faith Evans - Mesmorized



Beyoncé - Déjà Vu



Beyoncé & Shakira - Beautiful Liar



B.E.D. feat. Chloe Myers - Before I Leave



Freemasons feat. Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited



Freemasons feat. Hazel Fernandes - If



Freemasons feat. Amanda Wilson - Love on my Mind



Herd & Fitz feat. Abigail Bailey - Just Can't Get Enough



Luther Vandross - Shine



Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill



Beyoncé - Ring The Alarm



Freemasons feat. Wynter Gordon - Believer



Dirty Old Ann - Turn Me On


Dirty Old Ann - Turn Me On
Uploaded by loadedrecords. - See the latest featured music videos.

Eurythmics - Here comes the Rain Again



Faith Hill - Breathe

2 comments:

  1. Du machst das gut,ich habe mir einiges angesehen und angehört.Schöne Stücke dabei

    ReplyDelete